Ceremony: 4:30 pm
Photography Coverage: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wedding Party: No
(Not sure when to have your Ceremony? We recommend having your Ceremony no later than 2 to 3 hours before sunset, so there will be plenty of natural light for outdoor portraits.)
3:00 - 3:15 pm: Rachel captures Ceremony & Reception decorations & details.
3:15 - 4:15 pm: Rachel goes back and forth between the Bride's room and the Groom's room to capture Bride & Groom details, the Bride getting dressed and putting on details, and the Groom putting on details, plus portraits.
4:15 - 4:30 pm: Rachel captures guests at the Ceremony site and gets into position for Ceremony start.
4:30 - 5:00 pm: Rachel captures the Ceremony.
5:00 - 5:30 pm: Rachel captures Couple's photos.
5:30 - 6:00 pm: Rachel captures formal family portraits with the Couple using the Couple's family portraits list.
6:00 - 6:10 pm: Rachel captures the Couple's Reception entrance and the Couple's first dance.
6:10 - 6:40 pm: Rachel eats dinner while the Couple eats dinner.
6:40 - 7:00 pm: Rachel captures the Couple visiting with guests.
7:00 - 7:30 pm: Rachel captures toast speeches, cake-cutting & special dances.
7:30 - 8:00 pm: Rachel captures open dancing and bouquet toss.
*We use the terms "Bride" and "Groom" for convenience, but we are LGTBQ+ friendly!
We recommend having a consultation with us prior to booking so we can discuss your specific needs as a Couple.
Want to see another timeline sample? Contact us and we'll create a sample timeline just for you. Just let us know:
- Your Wedding date
- Number of hours of photography coverage
- One or two photographers
- Ceremony time and length
- Locations for Bride Getting Ready, Groom Getting Ready, Ceremony, Portraits & Reception
- Couple's first look or no Couple's first look?
- Who will be with the Bride and Groom during the getting ready time (both parents? siblings? friends? wedding party?)
- Size of wedding party: # of Groomsmen, # of Bridesmaids, # of Flower girl(s) & Ring bearer(s)
- Approximate number of Guests
- Will you join cocktail / social hour or have portraits taken for the full hour?
- About how many family portraits do you estimate you will want to take?
- What will your Reception events include?
- Will we get to do a "sneak-away" sunset session?
- What time is sunset?
- Will you want to go around and visit with guests during dinner and have portraits taken with each table, or just candid photos as you visit?
Happy wedding planning!