Ceremony: 4:30 pm
Photography Coverage: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Wedding Party: Yes
Bride's Getting Ready Location: Hotel
Groom's Getting Ready Location: Building at Ceremony / Reception Site
(Not sure when to have your Ceremony? We recommend having your Ceremony no later than 2 to 3 hours before sunset, so there will be plenty of natural light for outdoor portraits.)
2:00 - 3:00 pm: Rachel captures Bridal* details and final Bridal hair / make-up, Bride having fun with the Bridesmaids in robes or PJs, drinking champagne, etc.
2:00 - 3:00 pm: Mark captures Ceremony / Reception decorations & details (anything that is already set up).
3:00 - 4:00 pm: Mark captures Groom details, the Groom putting on his details with the Best Man's help, the Groom having fun with the Groomsmen (drinks, etc), Groom portraits, portraits with the Groom & Groomsmen, portrait with Groom & Ring Bearer(s), a first look with the Groom & Mom, Groom putting on Mom's corsage, and portraits with Groom & Dad and Groom & both Parents (& siblings if present).
3:00 - 4:00 pm: Rachel captures the Bride getting dressed and putting on her details with Mom & the Maid of Honor's help & other Bridesmaids once they're dressed, Bride putting on Mom's corsage, and a portrait with Bride and Mom, Bridesmaids fanning out the Bride's dress & veil for solo Bridal portraits, portraits with the Bride & Bridesmaids, portrait with the Bride & Flower Girl(s), first look with Bride & Dad, and portraits with Bride & Dad and Bride & both Parents.
4:00 - 4:30 pm: Rachel & Bridal Party travel to Ceremony site, Mark captures guests at the Ceremony site as they arrive.
4:30 - 5:00 pm: Rachel & Mark capture the Ceremony.
5:00 - 5:30 pm: Rachel captures Couple's photos while Mark captures Reception detail shots with Reception fully set up, details & guests during Social Hour.
5:30 - 6:00 pm: Rachel & Mark capture Wedding Party photos & formal Family portraits with the Couple using the Couple's family portraits list.
6:00 - 6:45 pm: Rachel & Mark capture Couple & Wedding Party Reception entrances, a blessing of the meal / prayer, and the Couple's first dance if it occurs here, then Rachel & Mark eat dinner while the Couple eats dinner (30-minute photography break).
6:45 - 7:15 pm: Rachel & Mark capture Couple's sunset photos (placement of this depends on the time of sunset), or, Rachel captures portraits of the Couple with each table of guests while Rachel & Mark capture candid photos as the Couple visits with guests.
7:15 - 7:45 pm: Rachel & Mark capture toast speeches, cake-cutting & special dances.
7:45 - 9:00 pm: Rachel & Mark capture open dancing, bouquet / garter toss, & more dancing.
*We use the terms "Bride" and "Groom" for convenience, but we are LGTBQ+ friendly!
We recommend having a consultation with us prior to booking so we can discuss your specific needs as a Couple.
Want to see another timeline sample? Contact us and we'll create a sample timeline just for you. Just let us know:
- Your Wedding date
- Number of hours of photography coverage
- One or two photographers
- Ceremony time and length
- Locations for Bride Getting Ready, Groom Getting Ready, Ceremony, Portraits & Reception
- Couple's first look or no Couple's first look?
- Who will be with the Bride and Groom during the getting ready time (both parents? siblings? friends? wedding party?)
- Size of wedding party: # of Groomsmen, # of Bridesmaids, # of Flower girl(s) & Ring bearer(s)
- Approximate number of Guests
- Will you join cocktail / social hour or have portraits taken for the full hour?
- About how many family portraits do you estimate you will want to take?
- What will your Reception events include?
- Will we get to do a "sneak-away" sunset session?
- What time is sunset?
- Will you want to go around and visit with guests during dinner and have portraits taken with each table, or just candid photos as you visit?
Happy wedding planning!